Ambassador FAQ & Rules
Brand Ambassador Rules
Thank you so much for being a Kokua Collective Ambassador! Your participation in the Brand Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and Policies which contains all of the rules of the program. Below are some answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Brand Ambassador Program rules. These rules are very important so we hope that you will read through them carefully.
- You must be 18 or older to be an Ambassador.
- Please don’t comment with your Ambassador code on any Kokua Collective social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), even if you see another Ambassador doing it.
- Similarly, don’t post your Ambassador code to any posts from Kokua Collective wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products. Also, please do not go into stores that sell Kokua Collective and share your code with customers. If we receive word from a wholesale account this is happening, you will be removed from the program.
- Do not sell Kokua Collective items at events of any kind (ex. farmer's markets, etc.).
- DO NOT add your Ambassador code to coupon sites, it’s cheating! We check these sites frequently. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites, you will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Ambassador Program.
- Remember that the purpose of the Kokua Collective Brand Ambassador program is to bring new clients to the brand, help spread the Kokua Collective movement and create a positive and supportive environment!
- Be kind and respectful to all other ambassadors.
- And most importantly, your Ambassador Code is now automatically generated for you when you apply! You must use the code that we provide to you in order for the sale to qualify towards your merchandise and commission payout!
Ambassador Rewards FAQs
What are the Ambassador reward tiers?
As part of the Kokua Collective Ambassador program, you’ll move into different reward tiers as you make more sales. The more sales you make, the more tiers you’ll move up (and the more rewards and free swag you’ll score!). Our Brand Ambassador Program currently has five reward tiers:
Tier One: Congrats, you made your first sale! We’ll send you your own bracelet stack! We will reach out to you so that you can customize and choose three bracelets!
Tier Two: Yay, you made 3 sales! We will send you a ring of your choice!
Tier Three: You’re totally killing it! You’ve made 5 sales, and and we are going to send you a Kokua Collective tote bag, perfect for wherever you may go. And, to sweeten the deal, we are also going to send you another bracelet of your choice. Any style, any size, let us know what you want to rock!
Tier Four: You’re seriously the best! You’ve scored E I G H T (8) sales (girrrrrrl you are the best!), and we’ll send you one of our best-selling necklaces!
Tier Five: You’re top notch! You’ve made it to 10+ sales, congrats! For your hard work, we are going to be sending you the Kokua Collective promotional press box. This box includes a ton of Kokua Collective swag that we know that you're going to LOVE, as well as exclusive merch we can't wait for you to get your hands on.
*You’ll receive real-time emails any time you move up to the next tier!
**IMPORTANT: We no longer send any free items just for becoming an ambassador. You MUST make at least one sale to receive anything in the mail.
P.S. You’ll only receive each reward once. Sales do not reset with each new month or year.
When are rewards processed/shipped?
We now process the ambassador rewards once a month around the 9th of the month! So for example, if you made a sale anytime in July that qualifies a new tier, we will process your reward around the 9th of August. We now are able to notify you when your order is being processed and shipped! You will be emailed your order processing & tracking when it ships out. You MUST make sure your shipping address is correct by the 1st of each month! Otherwise, your rewards will NOT make it to you.
We are no longer sending out the welcome pack just for signing up. All you have to do is make 1 sale using your code. We even encourage you to use your own code on your own order if you like!
If you join the Kokua Collective Brand Ambassadors Facebook group, we will announce when each month's rewards are being shipped to let you know when they are shipping.
What do I do if I'm missing one of my Ambassador my rewards?
First off, we're so sorry about that! We now send confirmation/tracking emails out for rewards, so keep an eye on those to let us know! These emails are sent to the email you applied with/use for your Ambassador account.
Please just remember we only process the rewards once a month, so if you reached a new tier in January, your reward will be shipping February.
If it didn't process, there was a system issue, or it got lost in shipping, we can issue a replacement! We will need your shipping address (make sure it is always updated in your Ambassador account) and your ambassador email.
**Please know that if we have told you previously about updating your shipping address for your rewards, we will only make an exception once! After that, you will miss out on your reward. So PLEASE, keep your address updated.
How am I awarded Commission?
You receive 10% Commission for all sales, which is paid out automatically through our affiliate application. You must have Paypal in order to receive your payout.
Ambassador Account (Secomapp)
Your Ambassador account will be your go-to for everything you need! All Ambassador accounts are created through a company called Secomapp. There you can do things like keep track of your sales and commission, update shipping or payment info, or find your Referral Code if you ever forget it! Once you log in, Ambassadors can access the following:
- Referral Code (Ambassador Code)
- Affiliate Shopping Link
- Conversion Details
- Payment History
- Paypal Information
- Account Settings
Your login is the email you used to apply to the program with and the password you entered on your application as well! If you can't remember your password, make sure you do the "Forgot Your Password" link. Make sure you log into the "Affiliate" login! Secomapp is FREE for all affiliates.
*Just know that this account is separate from your puravidabracelets.com account that you may use for shopping. You cannot purchase items through your Ambassador account.